Pages

Sunday 25 September 2016

BEES OR THE BUTTERFLY?


.
Sitting down in a cafe I watched the cars and bike pass by on the road through the wide clear glass in front of me. While I looked out I saw myself driving a Mini Cooper down the road on a bright sunny day with loud music.


I know what your thinking! U must be wondering how am i driving around in a Mini Cooper when I said I was sitting in a cafe? Well ya you guessed it I was dreaming. 

Dreams...! we get them while we are asleep and we also get them when we are wide awake!! The funny thing about this is that the dreams we get when we are asleep cannot be controlled but, the ones we get otherwise are totally under our control. Isn't it strange how these two entirely opposite things are still called to be the same?!



Ok so since we are talking about dreams. Let me ask you , do you have small dreams or have king size dreams? If you are a king size dreamer then welcome to the club. I have been a king size dreamer forever! i have big fancy dreams which i wish comes true someday. I'm sure you do have such dreams too. In fact every person needs to have dreams. That's the law of life. 

Sometimes i wonder what would happen if there was nothing that i ever dream't of having? that's when i realized that if i didn't dream of having anything or wanting anything i would just be another ordinary human in the clutter. Nobody wants to be a no one! dreams are not just about making images in your head and wishing it came true it's about realizing the need to do that.



I just told u earlier that having a dream is the law of life. But, its not always easy to have a dream. we all know why. In this beautiful world each one of you is surrounded by bees that always try to pull you  off track and  sting you when it know's that somewhere over the rainbow you have a huge bowl of nectar.

Having bees around is external but there is one more bigger problem which exists within. Most people have this wrong assumption that dreaming is for people who are weak. It is often perceived that dreaming is a way of escaping from reality for a while but, you know what.dreaming and having dreams is a part of the present.It may not be real but its definitely a part of now not only that, it gives you some power too. Wondering what power can a dream give you? wait let me tell you..

I've seen for myself that every single time i sat down and just dream't and made up all the things and situations and places i wish i could be in. I felt an extreme rush of possibility! the feeling was as though i was just a few inches to biting off a delicious burger on a hungry day. For me my dreams are my drivers in life.

I think dreaming is  always a bliss. We all know life isn't always fair. But it's important to know that we make the decision whether to make it fair or unfair! And that's when dreams take charge. it shows you exactly what you want and how you want it. It gives you that push and tells you "hey! dreamer get up. Go .Now you know what you want. "

You could  dream of  going to Goa or you could  dream of going to Las Vegas. Both are similar but the difference is one is not very big and the other is considerably bigger! trust me if i said someone that i dream of going to Las Vegas one day. I would probably we ragged! true thing isn't it? remember the bees? these people are the bees. some one ones told me" if you have a dream that is laughed at, then that's exactly what you need to pursue" there maybe many bees but there is just one butterfly. Its very easy to find this butterfly.

It lives inside you.It will tell you to "dream big and make that dream come true". Its always important to know what you want and be able to work for it. What you dream may be massive or even large than life but, when you know what that larger than life is. It's no more larger than life nor impossible and its no more just a dream!




SO YOU DECIDE DO WANT TO LISTEN TO THE THE BEES OR THE BUTTERFLY?



.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!