Pages

Friday 7 October 2016

A SEARCH FOR THE LIGHT

photo credit: Shivani Kankaria
 I woke up one day  to a light.
A bright shiny light.
It let me see the world in a way like never before.
I saw happiness, success and love in my every en-devour and every being.
It made me content and I felt blessed.
But, some  question's stayed behind my head.
Where did this light come from? How did it reach me? and Why did it choose me?
So, i began my quest to find my answers.
I went deep into the valleys and searched under every rock.
I spoke to saints,  read books  and even questioned the all mighty.
All hoping to find why the light shone on me.
But, nothing gave me my answers.
I felt dis-heartened and thought that I was never going to understand this mystery light.
Then, something happened.
Just like waves hitting the sand bed 
I was dawned with realization that,
The light was not a  mystery nor was it enlightenment
But, it was more than that.
It was my light 
It lived inside me.
and I made it shine.


PS: YOU HAVE THE BRIGHT LIGHT INSIDE YOU TOO.FIND IT. DON'T LET IT FADE.

2 comments:

Share your thoughts!