Pages

Thursday 10 November 2016

THE MIND THAT LISTENS

Photo Credit : Punith Gowda



life is never easy. We all face hurdles, some are small and some are tall.  What makes the difference is how we turn those hurdles into stepping stones. But how do we do that?. There is no rocket science involved. You just need to use your powerful weapon. Do you know what I'm talking about? 
Photo Credit : Punith Gowda


YOU'R MIND

I read somewhere that the mind is what rules human emotions , this hierarchy needs to be broken immediately. YOU ARE THE BOSS remember that!.That mind of yours better listen to you. Its not a big deal its in-fact the easiest of all. 
I'm sure you must have  heard this saying "you will not get until you ask". 
The only difference here is
 ' you will not get until you tell".

You want something just tell your mind. If you want to turn an unpleasant situation into a pleasant one, then just tell your mind. This is the secret to success.
 .
I am not a pro , in-fact I am just like you. I too face hurdle's.  But, I trained my mind to listen to me and since then,

No day was a dead end.
Each day has been one where I got everything that could make my today better than yesterday.
IT'S NOW YOUR TURN TO MAKE EACH DAY YOUR DAY.
Photo Credit : Punith Gowda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!